Friday, May 31, 2013

May 31, 2013 - Annyoung Smashing Pizza!

May 31, 2013

this kezboard is weird. It keeps tzping zţs and )ţs nd Tţs....oh. Romainian. Sweet, it should be good now. yyyyyyyyyyyup! But I'll leave it, because it's funny :)
HEY ALL! Hope you're doing great and good, good and great. If not, keep busy. It helps for a while (from experience, *cough*)
The MTC is a magical place, of hope and wonder. Said somewhat sarcastically, but also definately not (You know how I'd said it, yes? I'm going to miss this whole "inntonations" thing. Also, it won't spell check for me. I'll try to figure that out in the future, but I'm short on time this week - not enough computers were working in this room. 
So um, I told you some stuff already. It really is a wonderful place, and I feel like I have a better idea of not only what missionary work should be, but of how to do it - but it's also only the the third day :)
Korean: I don't know much and it's going to be hard, but I think trying to read was probably some of the best prep I could've done by myself. I't been a good springboard, but I'm going to need a lot more help - I can't learn a foreign, foreign language by myself, but I do feel like I've been being prepared for a loooooong time, without knowing it. They spoke to use in Korean for a few hours the first day, but like I mentioned, it wasn't much different that Baigue's class. Except it was different. :) It'll be an adventure, but humility, diligence - you know, the D&C 4 things :) Also, I think there is a big difference between wanting to learn the language to be cool, and learning to help district members, investgators, etc. My district is...still warming up. Super quiet. We're like that awkward Sunday School class that just sinks into the walls of the classroom when Brother Christensen asks a question. Granted, it's often in Korean, but also in English - we'll have fun soon when everyone settles a little :) Hum, hum, hum. We're teaching an investigator in Korean tomorrow! WOOT! We can, er, say short sentences - subject, object, verb. That is all :)
Three minutes! Umm...what else do you want to know? Food is fine - I'll survive. Erm. Yeah! I'm doing fine - We'll see once I settle more, but as of now, things are great!
Love you all! Sorry I don't have much more time to write (my companions are finished,) so I shall wrap up. Love you! Thank you for everything, for being so supportive and loving! Just keep doing what you do! Have a lovely day!
And that's, the end. (Name it, Lauren?)
Love you!
Sister Thomas (with a real live (live?) nametag and everything!)
Also, there is a tree that smells like cream soda. Just so you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment